Licensure and Helpful Links
Oklahoma Speech-Language-Hearing Association is a professional membership association.
OSHA is NOT the licensing authority for Oklahoma speech-language pathologists and audiologists. See below for more information.
- OBESPA, the Oklahoma Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, handles all Oklahoma licensure issues - new license applications, renewals, and out-of-state transfers.
Oklahoma Health Care Links
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA)
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- Oklahoma Early Intervention Services (Sooner Start)
- Oklahoma State Hospital Association
- Oklahoma Board of Examiners of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
- Oklahoma Parents Center
Important Health Care Links
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS: ICD- 9 and ICD-10 Information
- CMS Therapy Guidelines
- The National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (NECTAC)
- The Joint Commission
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehab Facilities (CARF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Total Source for Hearing-Loss and Access (TSHA)